How much does my Dad love me??????? I know my Dad loves me soooooo much because he tells me so like 50 times a day......and he must try to kiss me and hug me like 100 times a day! I love when he comes home from work and chases me all around the house...he always catches me though! We do so many fun things together. Of course Dad pushes me on my swing, plays in my sandbox, and kicks the ball with me. But my Dad lets me do really cool stuff like play with the hose in my good sneakers, run up the aisles at the store, and use power tools. He always lets me go on his tractor with him too. My Dad lets me help with "man stuff" on the weekends. We go to Lowe's or Home Depot almost every Saturday or Sunday, and we always get the Sunday paper together. I love my Dad...he is the BEST!
Jun 29, 2010
Happy Father's Day Dad!
How much does my Dad love me??????? I know my Dad loves me soooooo much because he tells me so like 50 times a day......and he must try to kiss me and hug me like 100 times a day! I love when he comes home from work and chases me all around the house...he always catches me though! We do so many fun things together. Of course Dad pushes me on my swing, plays in my sandbox, and kicks the ball with me. But my Dad lets me do really cool stuff like play with the hose in my good sneakers, run up the aisles at the store, and use power tools. He always lets me go on his tractor with him too. My Dad lets me help with "man stuff" on the weekends. We go to Lowe's or Home Depot almost every Saturday or Sunday, and we always get the Sunday paper together. I love my Dad...he is the BEST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment