Aug 26, 2010

Breaking the Rules


No, no, no!  I'm not talking about missing nap time or bed time.  I'm not talking about trading water for juice.  I'm talking about those other rules..........you know the rule about not having any toys in the house unless they fit in the toy box???  And the rule about not sitting on the coffee table???  Mom needed some peace and quiet this summer and is ashamed to show how she got it.........

Yes, I caved on allowing a big toy inside the house and I got tired of asking Joseph not to climb onto coffee table.  HOWEVER, it is important that you know the car only lasted two weeks and then got the boot outside.  The verdict is not in yet on the coffee table rule.  We've had blood and tears at least twice so this rule is up for review at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment