This update is long overdue! Sorry for the wait.
Mom celebrated her 60th birthday at the end of November. We decided to invite all of her favorite people to her favorite meal...brunch! We are pretty sure she was pleasantly surprised. I must say, the food was REALLY good too. We went to the Adam Todd in Andover. I'm not big on breakfast so I can only vouch for the entrees and carving station, but everything I had on my dish was delicious. Joseph was pretty excited to be able to pick his own food out. He filled his plate with fruit, yogurt and french toast. He had a cup of red jello for dessert too. We think that was his favorite part of the meal. Grandma's cream sweater wore some home as a souvenir!
Of course Joseph had to sit with the birthday girl for the singing and the candles! It's his favorite part of every birthday party.
Joseph and his jello.
He's still big into wearing other people's glasses!
Happy Birthday Grandma!
We wish you many more years of health and happiness!
We wish you many more years of health and happiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment