Jan 17, 2012

New Floor!!!

Since we moved here, almost 3 years ago, I have HATED our kitchen floor.  I don't even have the words to describe to you just how absolutely gross and awful it is...AND MY CHILDREN CRAWL ALL OVER IT, LAY ALL OVER IT, AND EAT OFF OF IT!!!  
 With parts missing, parts lifting and all of it gross, we decided to browse online on Black Friday and and ended up getting a great deal on Pergo wood flooring from Home Depot.
 The really gross floor during demolition...


                                                Pop preparing the surface for the new floor...                                                                                                            

The boys eating lunch in the family room...

 Thomas, Dad and Pop beginning the job...


Fun on the done half...


 
Wrapping up the job...


SO NICE!!!   It is just beautiful...AND CLEAN!  We just love it...and now I'm not embarrassed about having my "no shoes in the house" rule...people used to get their socks dirty and ripped!  Not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment