Jun 12, 2013

Where do I begin?

Oh, where do I begin- its been so long!  I'm going to go in order I guess.  This catch up may definitely last more than one post but I just can't keep some of you waiting any longer.  And I know the drill...just show you the pictures and keep the writing to a minimum!

We celebrated Joseph's 4th birthday with an awesome Monster Truck Farm Party back in April.  He had a blast with all of his friends.  The monster truck is still all the kids and parents are talking about at school.


A cake at home too!


 Shortly after Joseph turned 4, Thomas celebrated his 2nd birthday.  Yes, he's two already!

The boys scored big for their birthdays this year.  A John Deer tractor!!!  When they aren't running over our shrubs, carting our once-nicely stacked wood pile all over the yard, or running into parts of our house it is really cute how they play together on it.
The picture to the right is what you call triple trouble!  The brothers and their 3rd amigo...watch out for this brood of Bruno boys!

 With Summer almost here we've had to amp up the outdoor play BIG TIME!  Bruno's don't do well when you try to contain them.  They flourish outdoors.

Joseph had his first dance recital.  He did great!  



 All dressed up for Easter!
 And Easter birthday cakes for all!

I'm taking a break here for now and I promise not to keep you waiting too long!  There is so much more to share...you haven't even heard the half!

No comments:

Post a Comment