Joseph lost his first tooth on Saturday! He and I were on our way to Shop Rite, Dad had packed him a bagel and cream cheese to eat on the way. As we pulled out of the driveway I told him to be careful eating so he didn't lose one of his loose teeth. Less than 50 feet down the road he was quiet.....and then he said, "Mommy- my bagel is all red". Well, of course I turned the car around immediately!!!!! He had fun news to share with Dad and his brothers.....and Mom wanted NOTHING to do with the blood or the tooth!!! It was both exciting and stomach turning....I think even Joseph would agree with that!
Joseph was so excited to leave his tooth under his pillow for the Tooth Fairy. He had TONS of questions! He decided the Tooth Fairy is a girl and she is the size of Tinker Bell...and he thinks he felt her checking under his pillow(HE TOTALLY DID!!!!!). She left him 10 quarters and 5 $1 bills. When he showed Thomas what she left for him, Thomas asked with so much enthusiasm, "and did she give you a new tooth!!??". He continued to check with Joe for a few mornings after too. Joseph is very anxious for another tooth to fall out, as well as to see a new tooth grow in....while Mom and Dad think quietly how it seems like yesterday those little baby teeth were growing in.....oh how the time flies by....



No comments:
Post a Comment