So, back in October we started out HERE...Joseph was 6, Thomas was 4, Jon was almost 2, and our newest little man had joined the craziness on the 18th.
Well, the craziness has gotten even crazier. The boys are all growing so big as the months continue to FLY by....and there is just no time to keep up! Hence the huge gap in our updates. I've decided I have to make a better commitment, or I'm going to be kicking myself later when I want to go back and remember.
If I don't get a move on here, the next post is going to be Matthew's first birthday....boohooooo. So pardon all the skipping around and the fact that there may be a bit less writing....but we're on mission "catch up" so it is what it is to get us there!
Matthew cried from 9am to 9pm the first three months he was with us. So that was crazy. We don't really have many pictures from those months, just a lot of nightmares that haunt us, lol. It was really that bad. Oh Matthew, thank goodness you turned super sweet!
We made it through the winter, had some outdoor fun in spite of the fact that there was NO SNOW this year! We took advantage of the few flakes we got and got and enjoyed a few hot chocolates and cookies afterwards.
Matthew kept growing and growing. Once he stopped crying we even got a few good pictures!















No comments:
Post a Comment