Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Yes, I am allowing this VERY large toy to take over our living room. Why? Have you seen me lately?!? I'm into anything that involves a lot of sitting these days. Although not even within a week of my April 16th due date, I can assure you that I am, without a doubt, ready.
I've been thinking for the last 9 months how much more helpful the doctors could be the second time around. Especially when they know you are a working Mom with a toddler at home. For instance, instead of a list of foods to stay away from, medicines that are safe, and exercises I should be doing- it would have been REALLY helpful for them to present me with a list of who was going to cook for me, clean for me, and work for me for the 9 months I'd be carrying the next baby. They didn't go for it.
Sooooooooooooooooo, staring at this very large toy sure beats playing "run" with Joseph!
Thank you "Uncle Min and Aunt Kissy" for this gift from heaven!!! Now we can only hope the other gift from heaven arrives before this wonderful new toy becomes less entertaining. Then I'm in trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment