Jan 31, 2016

Have you missed us?

Summer Days...

My goodness, there is so much to share!  This may take a few posts...sorry to have kept you waiting and wondering!  Let's see how far we can get here...

The rest of the summer was great.  The boys were especially patient with Mom's "immobility".  We still managed to make it fun.

Sometimes(actually, a lot of times) we stayed home and played in our backyard...



 Or spent the day at Grandma and Grandpa's beach house...




  




Or we let Gram and Pop take us to the Land of Make Believe for the day...

I wish I had pictures from the water park there too!

Or we spent another day in our own backyard...





Or we spent the day with Daddy(those days were always the most fun!)...


 Summer came and went pretty quickly, it always does.  I'm looking through all of the fall pictures we have to share- back to school, cleaning up the leaves, WELCOMING A NEW BROTHER, pumpkin picking, Halloween, Thanksgiving, visiting Santa, Christmas Day, and snow...so I figured I'd keep the rest of summer short and sweet.  The good news is that all of the pictures are downloaded and ready to go.  The bad news is that four is sure a crowd!!!  










No comments:

Post a Comment