I feel like I get the best little pictures on my phone. Not that the quality is good, or that the picture is one that everyone wants a copy of, but at the moment when something new or funny happens it's the always the closest device to grab. Now don't get me started on this new iphone business. I will say I'm not a fan and leave it at that(although I do feel very badly complaining now that I found out how much an iphone can cost, but hey its quality not quantity...right?). Anyway, enjoy some of our moments.
 |
| Thomas after a long day at the beach. |
 |
| Thomas learning what sunglasses are. | | | | | | | |
|
|
|
|
 |
| Joseph was big into climbing trees this summer. |
 |
| This red headband kept popping up all over this summer... |
 |
| and here it is again! |
 |
| Handsome little devil. |
 |
The stool reappears and I get a new little helper at the kitchen counter.
Finders, keepers. |
Monkey see, monkey do.
No comments:
Post a Comment